Now that all those formalities are over, let's get into the tag.
1. Flour – A book that was slow in the beginning, but then really picked up.
The Castaways by Jessika Fleck. This was a more recent read, but it was just very fitting for the category. I never really got into it until it was nearly the end where it really picked up it's pace.
2. Butter or Margarine – A book that has a really good rich plot.
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas. I doubt a single person out there would argue with me about this. So much goes on in this series, there is always something happening.
3. Eggs – A book you thought you weren’t going to like but ended up loving.
Harry Potter, I didn't read it or watch the movies because I had no idea what it was about, and from what I saw it looked kinda stupid. My gods, I was so naive. Harry Potter was one of the best things that ever happened to me.
4. Sweet – A super sweet book.
Everything Everything, this book is just pure fluff.
5. Icing – A book that covers everything you enjoy in a book (sad, funny, action,…etc.)
A Dog's Purpose. It just has everything I could ever want.
6. Sprinkles – A book that you can turn to to make you feel better.
I'll Give You the Sun, the book that makes me happiest.
7. Cherry on Top – The best book you’ve read so far this year.
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern, I honestly didn't have to think that and to come to this one. It was an amazing book full of magic and love and mystery.
That was fun. I tag anyone who wants to do this.